Agsolestea is a Snake Wyvern and the female counterpart of Aglunastos.
Agsolestea is a large Snake Wyvern which, unlike Najarala, has no limbs. This means that Agsolestea looks far more snake-like than Najarala. Agsolestea has large frills which she uses to gather solar energy for her light-based attacks. Agsolestea has large fangs which she uses to inject a deadly venom in her prey, but is also capable of spitting this venom out like a spitting cobra. Agsolestea also has small ridges going down her back similarly to Rathalos and beautiful scales going across her body.
Agsolestea has a behavior similar to Rathian in that she is very territorial and will become very aggressive to potential threats, especially when in close proximity to her nest and young.
Unlike her male counterpart, Agsolestea is most commonly found during the day and becomes harder to find when it becomes darker.
Placement in Food Chain
Agsolestea occupy a position high in the food chain due to their large size, elemental powers and venom allowing them to easily feed on small monsters. These attributes also allow them to prey on several large monsters, but they have to compete with other strong monsters. Agsolestea have to worry about predation from powerful monsters and Elder Dragons.
Behavior towards Other Monsters
Agsolestea will attack small monsters if they wander too close to the Snake Wyvern or provoke it. Agsolestea will also attack large monsters if they wander too close or decide to provoke the Snake Wyvern. Agsolestea will however try to get away from powerful monsters and Elder Dragons.
Agsolestea can leave behind a variety of tracks for hunters to utilize in tracking it down. These tracks include "Large Slither Prints", which can be found on the ground, "Majestic Blue Scales", which can be found on the ground, "Beautiful Blue Shells", which can be found on the ground, and "Glowing Scorch Marks", which can be found on the ground or on walls.
Specific Locale Interactions
Agsolestea doesn't have any specific locale interactions.
When Agsolestea is fought together with Aglunastos, not only will the other enrage if one of them enrages, they will also form a bond due to being male and female of the same species. The two Snake Wyverns will coil together and put their heads close together as they start charging energy, creating a blast in between them which slowly increases in size. The two Snake Wyverns will then quickly separate themselves dropping the blast and causing a large explosion of dark and light. The two of them will continue fighting the hunter together afterwards.
- Location: Jurassic Frontier
- Synopsis: As the Hunter enters Area 4 of the Jurassic Frontier, they notice that it's very quiet. They don't hear much besides the wind until suddenly they notice a bright light on the other side of the area. Before the Hunter can see where the light is coming from they get blinded by a bright flash. While the Hunter is trying to recover from the flash they can hear something moving around them. When the Hunter recovers they notice the bright light is gone. Suddenly they hear something behind them and when they turn around they see it's an Agsolestea, ready to bite them. As the Agsolestea tries biting them, the Hunter leaps out of the way. The Agsolestea turns back towards the Hunter and roars, starting the hunt.
- Location: Great Forest
- Synopsis: The cutscene begins by showing off a Hypnocatrice asleep in Area 5 of the Great Forest. The camera then zooms out to show an Agsolestea slowly sneaking up on the Hypnocatrice. The camera then pans up as the Agsolestea presumably bites the Hypnocatrice, killing it instantly. The screen then turns to black until it lights up and shows what seems like the Agsolestea's nest. Several young start calling for their mother when the Agsolestea enters her nest, carrying the Hypnocatrice. There seems to be two types of children, ones which are dark-coloured, males, and ones which are bright-coloured, females. The Agsolestea drops the Hypnocatrice corpse infront of the children as the camera zooms in on the children. The Agsolestea then seems to rip off a piece of meat off-screen and gives it to the children which start eating it, ending the cutscene.
Agsolestea are capable of using the Light element by gathering solar energy into their frills which gets stored in special organs in the Agsolestea's body, so it can then be used in different manners. Besides this, Agsolestea are also very large and can use their massive bodies to constrict and crush their prey. Agsolestea also possess a deadly venom which they can inject into their prey or enemies, but also spit it out to create a small pool of poison like Gypceros.
Agsolestea are also capable of swimming, but they don't like staying in the water for too long. As such they use the water as a means of escape and not for hunting or fighting.
Rage and Tired States
- Rage State: Agsolestea's eyes will glow bright green and her frills will glow.
- Tired State: Agsolestea will start to drool.
Frenzy, Apex, Hyper and Tempered
Agsolestea can get affected by the Frenzy Virus and become Frenzied, but it is not known if they can get into the Apex State. Agsolestea can also get into the Hyper State and the Tempered State.
When Agsolestea becomes infected with Frenzy Virus, thus Frenzied, its frills and underbelly turn more purplish while the majority of its body becomes darker in color. There's now a chance that the venom that it spits out can cause Frenzy.
Tempered Agsolestea are considered Threat Lv1 Tempered Monsters and have the usual changes of a Tempered monster.
Hyper Agsolestea has the usual changes of a monster in the Hyper State and also gains a new attack. Twin Sweeping Sunlight Beam: Agsolestea will first fire a Light Beam from left to right and then fire another laser from right to left. Both can cause Fireblight and Thunderblight.
While it's thought that Apex Agsolestea might be able to exist, because of the fact that Apex Aglunastos are known to exist, but none have been sighted yet.
Agsolestea has a mount animation similar to Najarala and can be mounted on her head, back and tail.
When Agsolestea is mounted on her head, the hunter will either be located above the Agsolestea's membranes or on either side of its head, behind the membranes. The Agsolestea will try to get hunters off by violently shaking her head around, by slithering around and by slamming the side of her head into walls.
When Agsolestea is mounted on her back, the hunter will be located somewhere from just past the neck to near the base of the tail and will be located on either side of the body. The Agsolestea will try to get hunters off by shaking its body, slithering around and by slamming the side of her body into walls.
When Agsolestea is mounted on her tail, the hunter will be located somewhere from the base of the tail to near the tip of the tail and will be located on top of the tail. The Agsolestea will try to get hunters off by violently shaking her tail around, by slithering around and by slamming her tail into walls or the ground.
|A large and majestic serpent capable of using the light element by harnessing the power of the sun. The diurnal, female counterpart of the nocturnal Aglunastos.|
- Order: Snake Wyvern
- Suborder: Snake Wyvern
- Family: Solestea
Agsolestea is a member of the Snake Wyvern class together with her male counterpart, Aglunastos. There's also a rare species known as Jet Agsolestea living within volcanic regions.
Agsolestea have been found living in a wide range of environments from tropical regions like the Old Jungle, Jungle, Primal Forest and Jurassic Frontier to environments like the Deserted Island, Misty Peaks, Ancestral Steppe, Verdant Hills, Everwood, Extinct Volcano, Heaven's Mount, Lost City and even the Marshlands. They are also found in the Stained Jungle and the Desolate Village.
Agsolestea have a similar position in the food chain to Rathian. This means that they're high in it and feed on herbivores, like Kelbi and Aptonoth, and lesser predators, like Velociprey, Jaggi, Iodrome and Great Jaggi. While Agsolestea are powerful and capable predators they still have to compete with more powerful and capable predators like Rathalos, Lagiacrus, Tigrex, Plesioth and Espinas. Powerful predators like Elder Dragon-level monsters, Deviljho, Solmaron and Rajang, Deviants, like Dreadqueen Rathian and Dreadking Rathalos, and Elder Dragons can easily take down an Agsolestea.
Agsolestea have developed their frills in such a manner that they can use them as solar panels for gathering solar energy which they can use for their Light-element attacks. Agsolestea have also developed a powerful venom which they are able to not only inject into their prey but also spit out like a spitting cobra. Besides this they can use their massive body to constrict and crush their prey and are also capable of swimming through water for some time to escape from threats or, occasionally, chase down prey.
Agsolestea is very territorial and will patrol through her territory during the day, while her male counterpart patrols through their territory during the night. Whenever it is taking care of its young it can become very aggressive to potential threats.
Interactions with Other Monsters
Low Tier Large Monsters
- Agsolestea versus Tzitzi-Ya-Ku: The two start by roaring at each other after which the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku quickly flashes the Agsolestea, causing her to be Stunned. The Tzitzi-Ya-Ku leaps at the Agsolestea, causing rather low damage to the Agsolestea. The Tzitzi-Ya-Ku then tries to kick the Agsolestea, but the Agsolestea recovers sooner from the flash than the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku expected and misses due to the Agsolestea moving back. The Agsolestea then flashes the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku and then whips its tail at the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, dealing rather low damage and knocking the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku over. The Agsolestea then shoots its Sunlight Beam at the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, dealing continous damage and totalling up to a moderate amount of damage.
- Agsolestea versus Rathian: WIP
- Agsolestea versus Anatops: WIP
- Agsolestea versus Morgroth: WIP
High Tier Large Monsters
- Agsolestea versus Mizutsune: WIP
- Agsolestea versus Legiana: WIP
- Agsolestea versus Culmolus: WIP
- Roar: Agsolestea will roar in a similar manner as Najarala.
- Bite: Agsolestea will hiss at a hunter and then try to bite them which can cause Noxious Poison and knock them down.
- Tail Whip: Agsolestea will whip her tail at a hunter which can knock them back.
- Constrict: When Agsolestea pins a hunter, she will use her large and muscular body to start constricting them.
- Lunge: Agsolestea will lunge at a hunter with her body which can knock them down.
- Slither: Agsolestea will slither towards a hunter in a S-shape which can knock them down.
- Venom Ball: Agsolestea will spit her venom at a hunter which will leave a small pool of poison if it doesn't hit them directly like Gypceros. If the ball hits a hunter directly it can knock them back and cause Poison and if a hunter walks into the pool it can cause Poison.
- Sunlight Gather: Agsolestea will spread her frills and stay still for a bit to gather some sunlight. If she does this enough she will eventually be able to use her Light attacks.
- Light Ball: Agsolestea will fire a ball of concentrated light at a hunter which can cause Fireblight and Thunderblight and can knock them back.
- Light Flash: Agsolestea will hiss at a hunter and then start concentrating light into her frills which will start flashing faster and faster. After some time it will cause a bright flash of light which can cause Stun like Gypceros' flash attack.
- Upswing: Agsolestea will first hiss at a hunter and then swing her head upwards at them which can knock them upwards.
- Lunging Bite: Agsolestea will lunge at a hunter, but instead of hitting them with her body she will try biting them which can cause Noxious Poison and knock them away.
- Sunlight Beam: Agsolestea will concentrate the light energy into her mouth and afterwards will fire a large laser of concentrated light at a hunter. She will try to track them down with the laser for a short time. This attack can cause Fireblight and Thunderblight and can knock them away.
- Sideways Bites: Agsolestea will lunge towards a hunter and try to bite them from the side two times in a row, once from the left and once from the right. This attack can cause Noxious Poison and knock them down.
- Circling Upswing: Agsolestea will first hiss at a hunter and then circle them similarly to Najarala. Afterwards she will hiss again and do an Upswing at them which can knock them upwards.
- Slithering Upswing: Agsolestea will slither towards a hunter in a S-shape and then do an Upswing. The slither can knock them down and the upswing can knock them upwards.
- Double Light Ball: Agsolestea will shoot two Light Balls in a row at a hunter which can both cause Fireblight and Thunderblight and can knock them back.
- Light Grenade: Agsolestea will shoot a Light Ball at a hunter which will travel in an arc. When it hits the ground it will cause a small explosion of light. This attack can cause Fireblight and Thunderblight and can knock Hunters away.
- Lunging Flash: Agsolestea will first do a Lunging Bite at a hunter and then do a Light Flash. The Lunging Bite can cause Noxious Poison and the Light Flash can cause Stun. The lunge can knock them down.
- Circling Bite: Agsolestea will first hiss at a hunter and then circle them similarly to Najarala. Afterwards she will hiss again and try to bite them which can cause Noxious Poison and can knock them down.
- Sweeping Sunlight Beam: Agsolestea will fire a Sunlight Beam from left to right across the area which can cause Fireblight and Thunderblight and can knock Hunters away.
- Venom Spray: Agsolestea will spray out a large amount of venom in varying patterns across the area infront of her. If this attack hits a hunter directly it will knock them down and cause Noxious Poison and if a hunter walks through the venom it will only cause Noxious Poison and knock them back.
- Fake-Out Gather: Agsolestea will start out by doing a Sunlight Gather, giving hunters a chance to attack, but when they get close she will do a Lunging Bite or Light Flash. This attack is most often done when she's already fully charged.
- Light Flash Grenade: Agsolestea will fire a Light Grenade at a hunter, but it will be flashing and when it hits the ground it will release a bright flash of light which can cause Stun.
- Sideways Combo: Agsolestea will first do Sideways Bites and then do a Constrict.
- Light Grenade Bombardment: Agsolestea will fire multiple Light Grenades in a row at a hunter which can all cause Fireblight and Thunderblight and knock Hunters away.
Breakable Parts and Shiny Drops
- Head(1): Agsolestea's jaws will be damaged.
- Head(2): One of the Agsolestea's frills will be damaged.
- Head(3): Both of the Agsolestea's frills will be damaged.
- Tail: Part of the Agsolestea's tail will be severed off.
- Agsolestea can drop an Agsolestea Scale/Scale+/Mirrorscale with the break on her tail.
- Agsolestea can drop an Agsolestea Fang/Fang+/Venomfang with the first break on her head.
- Agsolestea can drop an Agsolestea Carapace/Cortex when she's flinched.
- Agsolestea can drop an Agsolestea Frill/Frill+/Membrane with the second and third break on her head.
- Agsolestea can drop a Wyvern Tear/Lrg Wyvern Tear with all of her breaks.
When Agsolestea receives a high damage impact, she can drop Piercing Pods for the hunter's slinger.
Skills: Sun Strike, Bond (+9), Oxygen (-9)
Skills: Sun Strike, Bond (+9), Oxygen (-9)
Low Rank (Village)
Together, the Agsolestea and Dark Agsolestea are Snake Wyverns and are polar opposites of one another. The Agsolestea is the light-wielding female of the species.
Female snake wyverns that take power from sunlight and use it as a weapon. Known for loving water, these creatures are feared by even experienced hunters. In breeding season, they are always with a Dark Agsolestea.
Location: Idyllic Ocean Area 9
Synopsis: The hunter's footsteps splash silently through the water as he/she approaches the island of Area 9. Immediately, the hunter takes note of a strange, glittering monster resting at the top of the temple in front of him/her, its scales shining so brightly in the sun that it is almost blinding. The hunter covers his/her eyes, and lowers them when the glare fades. The glittering thing is gone.
From out of the surf behind the hunter lunges a bright white serpent, an Agsolestea. As it turns around to face the hunter, who had dodged away from its lunge, the sunlight hits its scales again and cause them to shine. Its frills begin to glow ominously as it absorbs the light. With a screech, it emits a blinding flash of light that covers the area, and the hunt begins.
Agsolestea / Dark Agsolestea
Location: Forested Spring Area 7
Synopsis: In the dead of night, an Agsolestea sleeps in the shade provided by the immense tree. Shafts of moonlight illuminate its scales, making them glitter slightly. The hunter walks into the area and suddenly notices the sleeping serpent, and pauses. The hunter hadn't expected to encounter it at this time of the night.
But then, a slithering sound reaches the hunter's ears. Emerging from the cave near the tree is a dark purple Agsolestea. Its hide gleams brightly in the moonlight, and its frills glow ominously as it draws strength from the darkness. The Dark Agsolestea stops at the base of the tree and hisses softly to the sleeping Agsolestea.
The white serpent wakes up and joins her mate, and both of their heads swing simultaneously around to face the hunter. Together, they raise their heads and produce earsplitting screeches. The hunter readies for battle as the Agsolesteas settle down, and the hunt begins.
Monster Class: Snake Wyvern
Element: Light (Fire + Thunder)
Status Ailments: Lightblight, Illuminated, Stun, Poison
Theme: Uses the "BIONICLE: Heroes" Zaktan battle theme.
Habitats: Great Forest, Jungle, Deserted Island, Misty Peaks, Ancestral Steppe, Heaven's Mount, Idyllic Ocean, Forested Spring, Prehistoric Jungle
- Curls up in a sunny area to recover stamina
- Cannot use Light-element attacks when low on stamina or not charged up
- Drops an item when both frills are broken
- Sometimes ventures into deep water, but only to move to another area
- Eyes glow green when enraged
- Frills glow bright yellow when charged up
- When the Dark Agsolestea becomes enraged, it will as well
Physiology and Behavior
The Agsolestea and Dark Agsolestea are the most snake-like of the Snake Wyverns - unlike Najaralas and Remobras, they have no legs and rely entirely on slithering around on land to get from place to place. They are also decent swimmers, but don't like staying underwater for long. They are larger than other Snake Wyverns, with the largest ones measuring close to 5500 cm. Agsolesteas are females and have shining white scales and blue frills, while Dark Agsolesteas are males and have scales of dark purple/black.
The Agsolestea is a diurnal creature, while the Dark Agsolestea is nocturnal (although exceptions apply). The female absorbs sunlight through her frills and is able to focus that light into projectile attacks, while the male can do the same by absorbing shadow energy. They are both able to spit a deadly poison, as well as constrict their prey in their muscular coils.
Agsolesteas are typically found in tropical, forested areas while Dark Agsolesteas can be found in frigid areas. However, during breeding season they will come together in certain subregions to mate and breed.
Agsolestea can become infected with the Frenzy. Its frills and underbelly turn more purplish while the majority of its body becomes darker in color. Its hisses rise and fall in pitch, and its roar becomes more shrill, like a screech. It is now able to perform a Dual Light Ball (two Light Balls) and Dual Light Beam (two Light Beams).
The existence of an Apex Agsolestea has not been confirmed. However, it is theoretically possible, due to records of Dark Agsolestea overcoming the Frenzy and becoming Apex Dark Agsolestea.
Agsolestea can be carved three times, have her tail severed, have her back and both frills broken, and drop an item.
Note: Items are listed in order from most common to least common.
|Agsolestea Hide||The skin of an Agsolestea. More valuable when it hasn't already been shed.|
|Agsolestea Scale||The gleaming scale of a Snake Wyvern. It shines with the radiance of the sun.|
|Agsolestea Fang||A tooth from an Agsolestea. It's terribly sharp, but luckily not poisonous.|
|Agsolestea Tail||The slippery smooth tail of a Snake Wyvern. There is nothing else notable about it.|
|Agsolestea Frill||A beautiful frill from the head of an Agsolestea. Its aqua hue absorbs sunlight like a plant.|
|Light Organ||This organ allows the storage and release of sunlight. Explodes with a blinding flash.|
|Agsolestea Plate||A perfectly formed scale, taken from an Agsolestea. They are incredibly rare, so count yourself lucky if you find one.|
|Agsolestea Hide+||Silky hide taken from a huge serpent. It is of amazing quality.|
|Agsolestea Scale+||An amazing scale that reflects light intensely. Only the sun rivals its beautiful shine.|
|Agsol VenomFang||The fang of an Agsolestea, used to inject terrible poison. Keep out of reach of small children.|
|Agsolestea Frill+||This frill absorbs sunlight and releases it in blinding flashes. Scientists are confused as to where it gets its power.|
|Shining Organ||Opening this organ even the tiniest bit releases a blinding laser. It is warm to the touch and glows with an inner radiance.|
|Agsolestea Topaz||A stunning orange gem formed within the bowels of a Snake Wyvern. So beautiful that it has been called the Embodiment of the Sun.|
|Agsol Piel||This fine skin slips right through the fingers as if made of liquid. Worth the dangers it takes to harvest it.|
|Agsol Shard||A single scale that provides a stunning illumination when met with sunlight. Even when in the dark, it shines.|
|Agsol VenomFang+||The source of the Agsolestea's terrifying venom. It still carries poison for months after being harvested.|
|Agsolestea Lash||The leathery tail of a Snake Wyvern. It is smooth enough to whip through air with zero resistance.|
|Agsolestea Fan||A deadly weapon that converts sunlight into lethal energy. However, if it doesn't get enough sun, it will shrivel and wither.|
|Inspiring Organ||It is said that if you look into this organ, you will go blind for life, but that the loss of sight is worth the single glimpse of pure, beautiful light.|
|Agsol Mantle||This purest of all mantles, when gazed upon with even a shred of malicious intent, will become cloudy and never regain its purity.|
|Agsol Dermis||Skin from a serpentine monster, wonderfully silky to the touch. Sells for incredibly high prices even if damaged.|
|Agsol Splinter||A mere shard of an Agsolestea scale, but one that, when held at the right angle, can turn sunlight into a dazzling rainbow.|
|Vile Agsol Fang||The vilest of vile fangs from a Snake Wyvern. A single scratch is painfully fatal, so wear thick gloves when handling it.|
|Agsol Tailbone||Many vertebrae make up this tailbone. This makes the tail itself extremely flexible, able to be used like a whip.|
|Agsolestea Panel||Completely 100% efficient at taking energy from sunlight and converting it into weaponry. Only the best in nature's arsenal.|
|Godly Organ||Holder of the purest of light energy, no mortal can gaze into its depths and keep their eyeballs from burning in their sockets.|
|Agsol WhiteDiamond||This jewel of jewels, turns anger into happiness and evil into benevolence. Those who possess them are said to be gods or goddesses in disguise.|
Double Quickstrike: Rears its head slightly back, then darts out and snaps with its fangs. When it retreats, it will do another right after it.
Tail Swing: Turns its head to the side and hisses, then swings its tail in that direction.
Tail Flick: Swings its tail twice in front of it.
Slithering Circles: Tenses its body up, then launches itself forward, slithering in a circle. It will sometimes do two or three of these before coiling up again. Often chains this with an Upward Spiral.
Venom Spit: Draws back a little bit and bends its head close to the ground, then fires a huge blast of poison in front of it while retreating backwards. (Poison)
Twisting Bite: Rears its head, hisses, and whips its tail behind it, then darts forward in an S-shape and bites savagely. Does two always.
Upward Spiral: Twists itself into a tight ball, then "jumps" upwards in a spiralling motion.
Light Gather: Its frills start glowing as it coils up, then it uncoils and raises its head as a blinding flash of light ensues. It is now able to use its elemental attacks. (Stun)
Light Ball: Performs the same animation as the Venom Spit, but shakes its head while doing so. Then, shoots a blast of light in front of it. (Lightblight, Illuminated)
Light Beam: Wiggles its head and tail and screams, then lowers its head to the ground and fires a laser beam. This attack can be aimed as well. (Lightblight, Illuminated)
Constrict: Does a quick turnaround in which it swings its tail back behind it, then darts forward and throws its tail out in front of it. It will then coil up around the hunter and Pin you for continuous damage. (Pin)
Roar: Rears up from its coiled position and releases a hissing roar. Can be blocked with Earplugs.
Venom Spit: Now causes Bad Poison damage. (Bad Poison)
Light Ball: The light ball will now travel in an erratic path before disappearing with a small explosion of light. (Lightblight, Illuminated, explosion causes Stun)
Light Beam: The Agsolestea now lowers its head while swinging it to the side, and will aim it before sweeping it to either its left or right. (Lightblight, Illuminated)
- Fire +15
- Water +5
- Thunder -20
- Ice (0)
- Earth +5
- Sky -10
- Dragon -5
Skills: Blight Res, Halve Stun, Heat Res, Raise Hunger
- Fire +15
- Water +5
- Thunder -40
- Ice (0)
- Earth +5
- Sky -10
- Dragon -5
Skills: Light Attack +2, Halve Stun, Heat Res, Thunder Res -20
- Fire +25
- Water +15
- Thunder -10
- Ice +10
- Earth +15
- Sky (10)
- Dragon +5
Skills: Light Attack +2, Negate Stun, Sneak, Critical Ailment, Double Hunger
Agsolestea's weapons deal Light-element damage (Fire + Thunder), except for the Lance, which deals Poison damage.
Hissing Duals --> Singing Duals --> Singing Duals+ --> Solar Twins
Blade of Light --> Blinding Cleaver --> Blinding Cleaver+ --> Solar Eclipse --> Total Solar Eclipse
Daughter of Helios --> Mother of Helios --> Sun Goddess
Venom Crest --> Venom Crest+ --> Solar Stinger --> Daylight Javelin --> Bright Light Javelin
Agsolestea Flute --> Agsolestea Flute+ --> Serpent Charmer --> Sunlight Serenade --> Princess' Serenade --> Call of the Wild
Light Axe --> Light Axe+ --> Bright Axe --> Solar Slicer --> Agsol's Heatblade
Agsolar Power --> Blastolestea
- The Agsolestea is based on a cottonmouth snake. It gets its name from "Agkistrodon", the genus name of the cottonmouth, and "solstice", referring to its two forms living in either warm or frigid environments.
- Each of the Agsolestea's weapons relates to the sun in some way. Its Longsword is even named after the god of the sun in Greek mythology.
- The Agsolestea's weapons all have dual element, due to the fact that it uses the Light (Fire and Thunder) element.
- Its armor set introduces a new skill that negates the effects of the Illuminated ailment, as well as the skill Light Attack +2, which increases the damage done by Fire and Thunder weapons.
- Its Dual Blades and Light Bowgun can be further upgraded with Dark Agsolestea materials.